Monday, August 27, 2012

On The Other Hand...


Remember that old song by Randy Travis? Ahem, neither do I...
Any hoo, I was cleaning out shed #2 in order to move junk much needed items from shed #1 and I had a great idea. Why don't I just use #2 for the shop? It's cleaner, which means a lot less work and it has other advantages as well. Only I don't know for sure if it has electricity, but I'm sure JD could fix that :)
(He's going to kill me any day now.) Let me take you on a tour and see what you think...


This is a pic of shed #1 leading back to #2. Check out the magnolia print that's as big as I am and weights about as much. It would look like a mural inside the cottage :D

It wasn't this messy until I got into it this morning. I would have to move the compost pile which shouldn't be too difficult since the rabbits keep it cleaned out for me....


Please excuse the empty boxes I slung out...maybe I could install a gravel walk way leading to the back shed???


Steps would have to replace the what ever those things are...


Some painting, but much less than #1 would require...


I wish my son would either get his stuff or give me permission to throw it away. I don't have much need for Ninja Turtles and Batman caves...


I'm not even sure where some of this came from...


Nice built in cabinets that I can't get to at the present moment...

So, whaddaya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment