Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!




I have Spring on my mind, can you tell? Every year after Christmas I'm like this:
If it isn't going to snow, then let's just move on to Spring. After all what good is the cold if there isn't snow to go along with it? Not much in my opinion.
However, living among peach farmers you learn quickly that we need a good cold snap for the peaches to produce properly and to kill out some of summer's pests. 
I'm good with that since I'm fond of peaches and my farming neighbors and I don't like an abundance of buggy type things...
Now on to the new year...
Have you reviewed the last year in your life? How do you feel about it? Was it a good one for you? 
I sincerely hope so! 
2012 was an okay year for me, I've had better and the good Lord knows I've certainly had worse. I've poured myself into trying to get a little business going and honestly it hasn't proven to be very lucrative. I'm hoping for things to get better. Really. Soon.
I hope that this will be a better year for all of us!
Stay safe this New Year's Eve whatever your plans are. 
JD and I will be right here at the cottage, cooking steaks that a couple of friends of ours gave to us, after which we'll probably fall asleep before midnight. Getting up at five in the morning isn't conducive to being awake at midnight!
Blessings and peace in your new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment