Monday, October 1, 2012

I Won! Fairy Tales Do Come True!

Last week I was the winner of Danielle's Fairy Tale contest and since I never win anything I was beyond excited and surprised. Just click on her name above to hop over to her blog and read about it there! I thought I would share the goodies with you! All were fairy tale inspired, how fun is that!


Planning on sitting down with this tonight. I'm looking so forward to it!



"Painting The Roses Red" Earrings made by Danielle from Wired Essentials. Take a look at her new items for Autumn by clicking on the link. Gorgeous!


I just popped out to the mailbox and yay! The "Once Upon A Time" necklace had arrived from Sara at Pink Clay Monkey. I will be wearing this and the earrings today! Every girl can use a little fairy tale sometimes! Be sure to visit Sara's online store. Love it!
Thanks Danielle and Sara, this was so much fun!

More Goodies...

If you're a blogger living in South Carolina, you can join Danielle's Palmetto Blogger's group on Facebook. Just click here to see the group's page. Recently Danielle and some other SC bloggers got together in Columbia for an afternoon of painting and sharing. I wasn't able to attend but she was nice enough to share the goody bags they received with any of us that wanted one after the meet up. So I'm sharing some information on those goodies too!


This koozie is from I Heart SC . Just click on the link to visit the Etsy store. So cute!


Love, love, love these note cards from Dawn, please take a look at her shop on Etsy by following the link! 


And I wish you could smell this hand made soap. I want my whole house to smell just like this! It's from Soap For Your Soul. I will be liking them on Facebook to keep up with all of the wonderful products they offer!
We really have some great talent in this wonderful state! Thanks to all of you for sharing! 




No comments:

Post a Comment