Friday, October 19, 2012

Scrap Metal And Whitewashing...



Happy Friday! I'm still working away on the shed. More painting is what's on deck for me today. I wouldn't mind it so much if it were making a huge difference, but it's looking more like whitewashing than painting. Sheesh...
I'm also going to take a ladder out there and try to drag that steel post or whatever it is down from the shelf. After that I plan on dragging it and the box springs to the front yard and placing a sign on them for someone to please take. Thankfully there is a scrap metal buyer just down the road and truckloads of metal go by here frequently. Hopefully someone will take advantage of them. Of course if I didn't want anyone to take it they would've stolen them already. Don't know why it works that way but it often does...
After sitting here writing about it, I'm suddenly depleted of the energy it will require to drag box springs and big steel hunk around the house. Maybe I'll just put a sign in the yard and let the folks who want the stuff do the dragging? Yep, I think so...
Okay, enough about me and the lunacies that run through my mind. What are y'all doing this weekend? Tell me what your plans are! Spook houses? Planting mums? There are so many fun things to do this time of year!
I hope what ever you do that you'll have a blessed weekend filled with joy. I'll be here. In the shed. 
Painting whitewashing...

No comments:

Post a Comment