Friday, October 19, 2012

Fabulous Home Made Soaps!



I have to tell you that I've never found anything that will remove onion odors from my hands until now. Remember the little soap that Danielle gave me from her Palmetto Bloggers meet up? The one from GoodDaySunshineStore.com? It does the trick, no kidding. Last night I chunked up some onions for fajitas and eyed the little soap as I was washing up and decided to use it instead of just picking it up and taking in the divine fragrance. I had already washed with regular dish detergent but the onion persisted. After washing with the soap one time the odor was gone. Folks please take a look at their website. I adore the scent of the soap and plan on ordering some and candles from them soon. I want my house to smell like that soap. I want everything to smell like that soap!

No comments:

Post a Comment