Sunday, August 19, 2012

Blog Woes...


It's sad but true. I simply have too many irons in the fire, especially when it comes to blogs. I have four and that's crazy but there is a good reason why I have four. Oh and I have several abandoned  neglected  websites to boot. Back to the reason...
This blog is my first love, but then I needed one that was strictly for recipes so that it could direct feed onto the Feastie website. Thus Cottage Cuisine was born. Feastie requires a recipes only blog (or that's my understanding.) When I posted a recipe video on that blog they wouldn't accept it, so then The Cottage Kitchen had to be created, it's for videos only. Oh and the fourth blog is for my attempt to have an online business, so Clover Cottage Creations came to be. It's a sickness, I realize this and now the time has come to rectify this blogaholic's actions. I'm going to have to consolidate! Now here's what I'm thinking...
I'll have to keep the CC blog so it can be linked to Feastie. But from now on I'll be posting recipes here  sometimes as well and also add the videos here instead of on another blog? And what if I just attach a page to this blog with the shop items on it? Dunno, just thinking outloud.
I'm also working on a physical business here at the cottage, so there isn't going to be time to maintain everything. If y'all have suggestions, clue me in. Please!
It would be so much easier if I could blog on each page that I add but so far I haven't been able to make that happen. Again if that's possible, clue me in... All I've been able to do is add a page and edit that page. Now I'm rambling...
Somethings gotta give and I realize that I need a real website to do all that I'd like. As I mentioned above I have several but they are so slow to download onto that it hasn't been feasible so far. 
I'll be working on this blog for the next gozillion years. Please be patient and again, if you have any ideas...
Clue me in!

No comments:

Post a Comment