Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New Hair, New Me...


I got my hair colored and trimmed yesterday, which is really no big deal, except...
It's a good bit darker than it has been, which I'm liking and it's a good deal shorter than I've had it in awhile and I'm missing the lobbed off locks. Just wondering if getting your hair done in a new way ever makes you feel differently? I don't know why, but I've always felt different after getting a new do. Maybe this go around with new hair I'll be stronger and get more accomplished, a real ball of fire! Not likely since this week didn't take off on the right foot. I had gotten all of the yard work and much of the housework done last week in hopes of cleaning out the shed this week. Wasn't meant to be. Got a call on Sunday from my mother asking me if I could take her to the doctor on Monday. Sure, no big deal. No shed but no big deal, then yesterday I went to get my hair done, and arrived home in time to straighten up the house and make dinner, no shed. Today I have errands and church this evening. No shed. Maybe tomorrow I'll actually get to do something out there. I have plans for Friday and Saturday so there won't be any work in the shed on those days. Maybe my new hair will enable to actually accomplish the things I want and need to. That would be nice. For a change...


2 comments:

  1. Perhaps you didn't accomplish all you'd set out to, but the new hairstyle looks great, and I noticed that JD and the cat look nicely content & full, so all is not lost! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete