Saturday, September 15, 2012

Yessir, I Like It!



See this old chest? I just got it from JD and I can't wait to put it in the shoppe! More cleaning is going to have to happen before I take it out there. Before that happens I have to get peas and tomatoes prepped and into the freezer. Before that happens I have to get peppers into the dehydrator so I can crush them up for the chickens. Did you know that dried cayenne makes them lay more eggs? Neither did I until a chicken farmer enlightened me. Glad to help you out with the information... Anywho, back to my "before that" list. Before the peppers get dried I have to clean the coop, feed and water the chickens and water the herbs. All in one day. But before any of that happens I have to shut the computer down and get out of this chair.
Sheesh. Before that I have to go over to Pinterest Land....
Y'all have a blessed weekend. I'll be here checking off this list.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! That's one of my favorite colors...anything vintage in that blue has my heart!

    I haven't had a chance to mention it before, but your new header and layout look great! Have a happy weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete