Friday, April 20, 2012

Cottage Love..

I have great love for Clover Cottage. I don't think I've ever loved a home as much as I do this one. Well, with the possible exception of my grandmother's home. It too was a tiny place that I envied as a child. I don't really know why, but I have always adored tiny spaces. If it were feasible I think I would be delighted to abide in an Air Stream canned ham camper. I have a few pictures of those campers on my Pinterest boards. I'm smitten with them! And that's why I have cottage love...




This is one of the two bedrooms at the cottage. The old china cabinet is filled with antique linens. I'll photograph those soon and write about them.

Close-up of the antique chenille bedspread on the bed.

Bedroom number two. I recently changed the linens from taupe to the white and yellow. I know what you're thinking...paint those walls! I intend to, in time, it's on the list!

The one and only bathroom. I didn't mean for the toilet to get in the pic, but the room is so small it couldn't be avoided.

One corner of the cottage kitchen, the largest room in the home, which is perfect for me!

I love me some kitchen, I love me some cottage, I love me some white (could you tell?). But there is one thing that I don't love about this home, only one. And that is where it is. Right on a highway which just happens to be right on everyone's way to here or there....Get my drift?

No comments:

Post a Comment