Friday, April 20, 2012

In The Yard...and storage buildings...and everywhere!

I have accomplished quite a bit this week. Trimming hedges, some of the mowing and still working on cleaning up and out. How in the world does one person accumulate so much? I'm not a hoarder, but my ex-husband is and so is my son. My son is twenty nine, why do I still have his Batman/Ninja Turtles/Hot Wheels/Lego's etc.?Because he asked me to store them, though I did have the thought that maybe I could "lose" them. Just kidding. The yard here at Clover Cottage is coming together nicely, and I'm happy about that, but it does seem like the more I do, the more I see to be done. Sometimes we just need to slow down and take it one day at a time. Never mind, I see dust jackrabbits in the corner across from where I'm sitting, it's always something...

No comments:

Post a Comment