Saturday, April 28, 2012

See For Yourself!


The 'before' photos of the furniture yesterday didn't really show just how badly it needed to be repainted. Since I got some paint on it yesterday, you can see for yourself how much it did. It's going well (so far) and I'm looking forward to finishing it next week (year). I have mentioned that I'm in the process of trying to redo   just about anything around here that can be redone. Furniture, walls, cabinets, etc. I was thinking about how much paint this was going to take and the expense of it all, which led me to remember the post I made about getting new (to me) white furniture for the living room. All of that jumbled mess runs around in my head during most of my waking hours... Clean out...paint...redo this, redo that...what made you buy that color of (name something) So, where am I going with this? I'm going to Lowe's and purchase white paint by five gallon buckets. Why in world did I only invest in one gallon? Getting down to the nitty gritty...white makes me happy. Until it gets dirty. My brain is tired...





No comments:

Post a Comment