Thursday, April 19, 2012

Low On Bytes...

My laptop is wireless, which is wonderful, sort of. Because I can't help myself from playing on Pinterest every time I take a break from working on the cottage, I almost ran out of GB's, whatever those are. I just know that I'm allowed so many per month and I had better not go over or it will cost extra. So, I'm trying to beat the system, I'm  good at that, not in a crooked way, never! I know God watches me and I try to be a good girl always. Here's what I'm doing. I download or upload, whatever you call it, the photos, then go offline and write the blog post! Genius! I realize that I'm slow and that many of you are probably doing the same thing. Last night I also went through my online photo albums and learned how to label them so that I don't burn up GB's looking for the photo I need. It doesn't take much to entertain me, true. I also worked offline on my cookbook/lifestyle book. Hey, as long as I get to talk and play with the photos I'm okay with that! I'm really not addicted to online living, really...
I've been working around the cottage this week too. Lots of work! I mowed the grass (clover) trimmed all of the hedges...oh, wait a minute, I'll go back online and get some photos of what I've accomplished and then post  about that. Need to check on Pinterest anyway...By the way, I wonder if Miss Georgiana, above has learned how to go online. That could be the reason my GB's are disappearing...

No comments:

Post a Comment