Monday, July 30, 2012

Fabulous Blog Ribbon!

Last week I received this from Southern Belle Mama and I was thrilled to say the least. Thank you Misty! I'm passing it on to some of the blogs that I love. You can participate or not, it's completely up to you. Love you girls in my blog world!


Here's the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Name 5 of your most fabulous moments either in real life or in the blogosphere.
3. Name 5 things you love
4. Name 5 things you hate
5. Pass the ribbon on to 5 other bloggers

Five Fabulous Moments:
1. The day I was Baptized.
2. The day my son Jared was born.
3. Losing over half my body weight.
4 .The first time I actually planted, harvested and canned          something from my garden.
5. Creating my first blog.

Five Things I Love:
1. Red meat
2. Decorating my home
3. Flip-flops
4. Being creative
5. Having a clean home

Five Things I Hate:
1. Soggy vegetables
2. Dusting furniture
3. Mopping floors
4. Family squabbles
5. Drama

Thank you Southern Belle Mama  for sharing this award!

Now I'm passing the torch on to these fine bloggers:
1. Sherri @ Sherri's Reading Jubilee
2.Danielle@ Sweet Southern Girl
3.Rae Rae @ Rae Rae RN 13
4.Kerry @ HouseTalkN
5. Nell @ The Rambling Couch Potato







2 comments:

  1. This is one awesome article post.Thanks Again. Really Great.

    Cottage Furniture

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in agreement...love a clean home, hate drama! Glad to share it with you!

    ReplyDelete