Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Almost, But No Cigar...

I keep thinking that this is going to be the week when I pull it all together. I don't mean this particular week, I'm speaking of any given week. I feel so optimistic on Mondays and then by Tuesday afternoon, here comes the 'crunch'. I just can't make things happen as fast as I'd like for them to. Maybe I'm getting older...Nah, that's not it. I think it's because I'm scatter brained...I'm sorry, but I do believe that's it!
I start one project, think of another, and so on and so on and next thing I know, I have ten projects out on the craft table and all of them are about one quarter finished. Then, as if that weren't bad enough, I think of something that would make two of the projects look so much better, so off I go! Then while I'm shopping for those 'had to have' items, I become distracted yet again, only to return home two hours later to a craft table that's a wreck, a house that hasn't been touched and a dinner that needs to be cooked.
Maybe I'm scatter brained and older....BTW, isn't Georgianna adorable hugged up to her stuffed animal? See how easily I become sidetracked?

No comments:

Post a Comment