Sunday, June 10, 2012

Funny Story...


Well, it's sort of funny. I'm almost to my usage limit with Verizon wireless for the month. How did that happen? Not sure, but here I sit at McDonald's on Sunday afternoon, taking care of blogging business. Yes, I'm eating. I wouldn't just use them for their wi-fi. 
I won't be able to use my own service again until next week. I detest limits. Of any kind. I'll have to do better next month. 
Limits...sitting here typing this, I'm reminded of limits that really matter, and the first that comes to mind is being limited by illnesses and disabilities. I'm so thankful on this Sunday afternoon that no internet capabilities from the cottage is my only limit. I'm so grateful to the good Lord, that I'm able to walk into McDonald's without assistance. That I'm able to eat what I want, and can feed myself. 
Thank you Lord...



No comments:

Post a Comment