Thursday, June 7, 2012

No Escape!





I'm reminded of all the work that needs to be done around the cottage, no matter where I go.
The roses remind me of the pink redo going on with the sun porch...



And the hydrangeas bring to mind the blue and white remake of the kitchen. May as well stay inside and get it done...
I did find some beautiful fabrics for the sun porch in Landrum yesterday. But silly me didn't have the pillow cover to match them to with me, and once I was in the sea of pink, I got terribly confused. And once you cut the fabric, you own the fabric! So I'll be going back with the pillow cover to decide on something. 
If I don't stop running here and there to gather supplies, nothing is going to be finished. There's also the task of organizing a craft/sewing room here at the cottage. My little BFF and I are planning to start a tiny 'cottage' industry soon and we need a place to work. There is a very small room off of the guest bedroom in the cottage that will do just fine. If I can get it cleaned up and organized. 
I'll take some before and after pics to give you an idea of what we're working with. 
Stop blogging. Start working!


No comments:

Post a Comment