Friday, June 8, 2012

A Room Of Her Own...



Technically, I guess all of the rooms are my own, but there's just something about a woman's sewing/crafting room or office that's well, different. The space where a woman creates is special. For some of us, that's probably why our kitchens hold a dear spot in our hearts. And that's where the food is...
I'm ashamed but yes, those are Christmas and Easter decorations in the photo above and yes, I'm showing you...


Recently purchased craft items, with no home...


Old laptop, this and that on top of my grandmother's sewing machine...


Junk, junk and more junk...


After three hours of working, moving a table in, moving the Christmas items to the storage building and tons of organizing, this is what I have so far. It's a huge improvement, but still needs some work. I want it to be purdy and functional...


Tupperware cups are not purdy...well, not in my craft room...


I hope I remember how to use this thing...


Much better...


I see pillow covering in my future...
We're excited about getting started and hopeful that we'll be able to generate some income. Melissa and I are both unemployed at the moment and money coming in would be a nice thing...







No comments:

Post a Comment