Thursday, May 3, 2012

Chicks!

Well, if the good Lord's willin' and the creek don't rise, Clover Cottage will be home to some baby chicks tomorrow morning! I can't begin to tell you how excited we are. Go to www.restorationfarm.net to see where the chicks are coming from. All along I'd been hoping to get chickens that were getting ready to start laying any day now. But after talking with the nice lady at Restoration Farm, I'm going the chick route. She was very informative and oh so nice to talk with. She explained that I wanted baby chicks so that they could grow up around me, be used to me and let me hold them. I haven't been this excited in a long time! True, it doesn't take much, but still! If you would like to help us name them, please go to our Facebook page, via the badge on our blog and vote there. Hey, and would you guys please give our page a thumbs up? We would truly appreciate it!  Here, chick chick!

No comments:

Post a Comment