Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Decorating Dilemmas





Okay here's the deal. Do I do the kitchen in white and green with a little pink, OR, do I do it in a pale, summery blue to go with these Fire King dishes? Whichever color scheme I use means the other group has to go out on the sun porch. I thought I wanted the blue white thing for the kitchen, that was the plan I had when I went to bed last night. Then I moved the dish cabinet back into the kitchen from the sun porch and I just couldn't make up my mind. Back and forth, back and forth...It's making me crazy!!! I have to wonder if I'm the only one who lets silly things like this take over their minds? Y'all let me know. Either way. 
I already own the stuff for white, green and little pink and I also have the items to create the blue and white scheme. It's the cut hydrangeas placed in Mason jars that makes me want to go with blue, white and touches of green. HELP!!!!

This...
 Or this??? Y'all vote. Please....I'm thinking blue and white. Right this minute...Click on the Facebook badge and vote there. Or leave comments here. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment