Saturday, May 26, 2012

Guess What Today Is?


I really wish I had something HUGE to tell you, but it's like this...I'm going out to manually mow the clover here at the cottage. That's it. I get to mow today. Meanwhile JD has gone to one of his friends homes to plow. To plow a plot to plant, and I can't believe it, but they're going to plant, (gulp) clover. Of all the things to plant, they're planting clover. You know, I started to tell him to hook up his trailer, dig up my yard and transplant my clover to the plot. The cottage is named 'Clover Cottage' for a really good reason, I don't have grass, I have clover. And moss.
Seriously, they're planting clover on the outside of the plot and peas of some sort in the middle area. Seems that this is what they do for something to do with hunting. That's all I'm going to say about that. Except that I really do enjoy eating what he brings home from the hunts. Oh, and I'm planning on getting a hunting license this year. I'm really going to do it, I'm going hunting. And fishing. And maybe the good Lord will bless me with food for the freezer. Speaking of which, I need to get out and mow. There are veggie plants to set out today also, for late crops. So, here I go, off with my date for the day...the clover mower...y'all have a good one, and please leave comments, I love comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment