Friday, May 4, 2012

Meet Our New Additions! Finally!



                                                                             Flossie...
                                                                                 

Grace Ivey....


Mabel...


Mignon...


Miss Lottie...



As a mother hen, I couldn't be more proud! I have never, ever even been close to a chicken, well except for in the kitchen. (Shhhhh, don't tell them!) but now I can tell you that I've held all of these several times! They are absolutely adorable! I was told that I would lose maybe a couple of them and that will be sad:(. I'm already attached to all of them and each and every one of them has a different personality. Miss Lottie is the friendliest and therefore my favorite! I'm going back out there to check on them now....







No comments:

Post a Comment