Thursday, May 24, 2012

Good Morning...Through Gritted Teeth!

It's been a week since I've been able to post anything. Why? It's a long and very frustrating story. Last Friday I woke up to a laptop that wouldn't recognize the wireless device that I've been using. So! Off to the Verizon store...nothing wrong with this device lady, must be your laptop...on to a computer fix it man, I don't know lady, might be the computer, might be the device, try wiping the computer clean....back to Verizon...yep, must be your laptop, nothing wrong with this device....wiped the computer so clean I can't make it do anything...On to Best Buy, new computer, and then I walk out of that store and drive across the street to the Verizon store....sorry lady, your device is bad, we'll send you a new one...and finally yesterday I get the new device....new computer won't recognize new device....I'm so mad at bedtime, I couldn't sleep for hours....I wake up this morning, and BAM! I'm online...I have my doubts about whether or not it will last...
I'll tell you this, I've been extremely nice about all of this and it's cost me a lot of money that I didn't have. If this doesn't keep working, I'm walking into Verizon and I'm not leaving until they hand me an air card. So, just beware, if I'm blogging from the Verizon store you'll know why...
Sheesh! My teeth are still gritted....

No comments:

Post a Comment