Saturday, May 26, 2012

Now What?



The clover has been mowed. This gal is tired. And hot. And now what? I'm going to treat myself to a pedicure that I can't afford. Then I might go look for new dish towels to go with the new blue and green kitchen color scheme. Can't afford those either. Let's see, what can I do that won't cost much? Nothing worth doing....sometimes a gal has to get away though. I've worked hard around here this week and if I stay at the cottage today, I'll just keep on working. Yep, I see a pedicure in my immediate future. I can feel that warm water surrounding my tired feet now, and the sugar scrub on my tired legs, oh yeah! Oh and just think of the lotion at the end!
And when I've been revived by the pedi, maybe I will do a little shopping. And I'm not talking Wal-Mart, I'm talking about going over to Columbus, NC and visiting the Brass Latch, then on down the street to The Summer House, maybe stop in for an ice cream there on Main Street.
Just kidding. It does sound good, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment